I will write a tutorial later on how to set up this for yourself.
Using the Flock browser to blog
This post is written using the blog editor in the Flock browser. I've set up the MetaWeblogAPI and the Real Simple Discovery (RSD) plugins for Joomla and configured Flock to work with this setup.
Kristoffer Sandven is a Joomla! and SEO consultant living in Horten, Norway. He's the founder and author of JoomlaBlogger.Website: www.joomlablogger.net/blog/about/about-joomlablogger/
Want more information like this?
Buy the 287 page e-book Blogging with Joomla - just $9!
- Understand and configure Joomla extensions like K2 and EasyBlog
- Optimize your web site for search engine visibility
- Create and organize content
- Track and analyze traffic
- Integrate advertising, social functions and video
- Optimizing a web site for speed and much more