Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 41:
• Peugeot Uses Joomla
• Survey for 2013 Overall Project Goals
• How To Package Joomla Libraries
• Joomla 3.0 templates and Joomla 1.5 end of life
• New hosting partners - SiteGround
• New multilingual editor makes Joomla translation even easier
• Talks announced for 2012 Joomla World Conference
• SEO fun and more at Mozcation Milwaukee
• Joomla 3.0 - should I upgrade?
• Josetta 1.3.0 released
• User Extended fields language file for Joomla 2.5.x
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 40:
• Leonardo Di Caprio Uses Joomla
• Wanted: Mid Sized Business Using Joomla For Case Study
• Free Web Icon Pack 1
• The Joomla! Cultural Divide
• JB Type is now Joomla 3.0 ready
• JB Library rewritten and ready for Joomla 3.0
• jTweet is now available for Joomla 3.0
• JFlickr now available for Joomla 3.0
• JB Maps now Joomla 3.0 compatible
• Fitvids for Joomla 3.0 now available
• Zentools for Joomla 3.0 is (almost) ready
• Things to love about Joomla 3.0 - Part One
• Ascent a new responsive Joomla template
• K2 v2.6.0 for Joomla! 1.5, 2.5 & 3.0 now available!
• K2 v2.6.1 now available
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 39:
• Can You Help With My Joomla World Conference Presentation?
• Welcome Matt Baylor as new JED Team Manager
• Joomla 3 and RocketTheme
• Get Ready, Joomla! 3.0 Is Here!
• Introduction to K2, Joomla IL community meet up
As you might have read here on the blog earlier, I attended JoomlaDay Spain 2012 in Mérida. These last few days have been great fun and I even made some new friends.
Attending a JoomlaDay has always been a nice experience for me, and this was no exception. Read on for more about the event.
JoomlaDay Spain 2012 takes place later this week in the town of Mérida. I was very happy when I got asked to do a presentation during this event. JoomlaDays are always great fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.
The JoomlaDay features a good variation of topics, presented by local and visiting speakers.
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 37:
• Joomla 2.5 is the Recommended Version for Most Sites
• Join Us for Final Bug Squish before Joomla! 3
• Joomla! Day Spain - September 28 - 29, 2012
• Thanks to Pizza, Bugs and Fun Participants!
• What To Do When Your Disqus Comments Link To The Wrong URL
• SH404SEF 188.8.131.522 released
• Joomla upgrade 2.5.7 now available - 2 security issues resolved
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 36:
• September JUG Activities & the Joomla! Birthday Party
• Joomladay Cape Town 2012 & sharing knowledge
• A month of minimal Joomla templates
• Keynote speakers announced for the inaugural Joomla World Conference
• Watchful.li - a new service to backup, upgrade and monitor your Joomla portfolio
• SiteGround becomes a partner of Joomlashine
• All JoomlaShine templates are responsive - Check it out!
• Joomla Day 2012 in Germany - Come to meet and talk!
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 35:
• Joomla! Day Poland - September 22 - 23, 2012
• Pizza, Bugs, and Fun Sept 15, 2012, plus Birthday Party!
• Help Us Test Joomla 3
• Call for OSM Board Nominations - Sept 2012
• Watchful - Remote Updates, Backups and Security Monitoring for Joomla!
• Sponsoring and speaking at Joomladay Germany
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 33:
• We Need Your Help to Explain Joomla 3
• Joomla!Day New York City-September 22-23
• First time in Joomla! history!
• Fitvids - Responsive video for Joomla
• Ranking factor dilution - a big problem for Joomla SEO
If you're like me, you have an iPhone or other type of smartphone. And chances are that you also use Instagram - that nifty, little app to capture, manipulate and share images. Now, you can combine the forces of Instagram and Joomla by using the Instagram servers to host your images.
InstaImages is a new extension for Joomla that gives you a whole new way using images on your Joomla web site. Snap a photo with your smartphone, and instantly use the image in your Joomla content without even uploading.