Joomla 3.9.13 is now available. This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses two security vulnerabilities and contains over 15 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.13?
Joomla 3.9.13 includes two security vulnerability fixes and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in com_template overrides view (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.9.12) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Path Disclosure in phpuft8 mapping files (affecting Joomla 3.6.0 through 3.9.12) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Improve PHP 7.4 compatibility #25801 #25782 #26615 #26865
- Improve reverse proxy support #25520
- Fix active category detection #26330
- Fix message filtering #26065
- Improve sending mass mail #26844
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.