Displaying items by tag: Paul Orwig
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 10:
• Thanks to all who gave back at the Joomla Pizza, Bugs and Fun
• Joomla Roadmap Meeting: Production Working Groups & Lightning Talks
• SoftPraise 2.5 update with new features and now mobile responsive
• Release candidates are ready !
• A sticky nav for your Joomla template
• Zen Grid Framework Responsive Menu options
• A more social bamboo plus 2 Dribbble invites
• Agora Pro for Joomla 2.5 now available for just 99 cents!
• Joomla in the plain numbers
• Introducing Elegance Mobile Joomla! template & your chance to win a Free License!
• No Upgrades? You'll Scare Your Users Away
• Why Your Clients Need a Mobile Joomla Site and How to Sell it To Them
• Meet Paul Orwig: An Interview with the New OSM President
Open Source Matters announced yesterday that Paul Orwig was elected president of the non-profit organization that owns Joomla!®. Paul is known to many as the editor-in-chief of the Joomla Community Magazine.
He did the closing keynote at J and Beyond 2011 and is passionate about the Joomla project.
Today, Ryan Ozimek published an open letter to Paul, sharing some of his insights from his two years as OSM president.