Sometimes, we all need to get a reminder on what to do to improve our Joomla sites. I know I do. The site has been sitting there for a long time and you know it needs to be updated and improved. You just don't know where to start. Maybe what you need is a kick you know where to get started.
In this post I've listed 10 things you could do to improve your own or a client's Joomla site.
Of course they are linked to previous posts on this blog - you might not have seen them:
- Set up reliable backup for all your Joomla sites
- Write useful documentation for your sites
- Optimize your Joomla meta tags for better SEO
- Learn how to do Joomla Template Overrides
- Improve your HTML and Joomla CSS skills
- Integrate a newsletter service with Joomla
- Update your Joomla sites and keep them updated
- Find a free, quality template and customize it
- Show off your Facebook following in Joomla
- Learn how to set up Joomla for blog editors like Flock, ScribeFire