If you find yourself constantly clicking through the menu systems of Joomla to get to a particular place, I have a time-saving tip for you.
It's really quite easy to create a custom list of shortcuts you often use and place it in the control panel of your Joomla admin.
This is how you do it:
- Copy the links you mostly use from the backend.
- Go to the "Module manager"
- Click "Administrator"
- Create a new Custom HTML module and put in your links there
- You will want to create meaningful anchor texts for your links instead of using the links themselves. It is easier to use that way.
- Assign the module to the "cpanel" position and save the module.
Now, you have a list of direct links to your favorite parts of Joomla.