Kristoffer Sandven is a photographer, filmmaker and web consultant living in Oslo, Norway. He's the founder and author of JoomlaBlogger.
Joomla 3.2 is just around the corner, with the RC (Release Candidate) version released last week. One of the major things in Joomla 3.2 is content versioning. This means you can roll back to older versions of an article. You also have functions like compare, so you can see what has changed between different versions of your article.
Check out the video, where Mark Dexter explains how content versioning in Joomla 3.2 works in detail.
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 38, 2013:
- 15% Off Discount + new pricing model
- 8 Awesome Features of Joomla! 3.2 That You Should Know About
Every month, each of the major Joomla template clubs release a new template. In this post, you'll get an overview of the premium business Joomla templates released during October 2013.
This month, templates from Yootheme, RocketTheme, Joomla Bamboo, JoomlArt, JoomlaShack, JoomlaXTC and Nuevvo are on display. Enjoy!
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 37, 2013:
- Registered Joomla User Group Team announces new members
- Call for OSM Board Position to Lead Capital Committee
- RokBooster Update Adds Timesaving New Features
- How to add a module to your T3 Mega menu
- Introducing New SEo Services
- JSN Yoyo – our first one-page template is on hand!
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 36, 2013:
- How to fix database error upgrading to Joomla 3+
- Meet Flux -a responsive Joomla template for online business
- Next Stop Joomla World Conference 2013
- A Guide to Googles Organic Sitelinks
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 35, 2013:
- How to use the page class suffix in Joomla
- How to find the version number of an extension, plugin or template in Joomla 3?
- Joomladay Sydney is just around the corner
- How to use the discover tool in Joomla 3
- Whats in a SERP? Understanding all the parts of a search result
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 34, 2013:
- Meet the Team - James Spencer
- Zen Grid Bridge themes now have better support for Bootstrap
- How to resize module positions in T3 templates
- Corporate template for Joomla 3
- Five things I learnt from moving to Joomla 3
- Zentools refreshed and set loose
- Join us - Joomla Maintenance and Monitoring Webinar
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 33, 2013:
- Happy 8th anniversary Joomla!
- What does "Can not delete last style of template mean?"
Here are some interesting Joomla blog posts I found during week 32, 2013:
- Image Optimization Solutions
- What's Going on With Documentation?
- 30+ Responsive Joomla Templates
- Portal Responsive Joomla template
- How to assign a template to a specific page in Joomla 3?