Today, the VirtueMart Developer Team announced the release of VirtueMart 1.1.6.
As I mentioned in a previous post called What's going on with Virtuemart, it's been a long time since the last update of Virtuemart. Now, version 1.1.6 is here, with around 30 bugs fixed. There are not many features added, but the bug fixing is good to have.
Important: please read on before upgrading or installing!
No more support for Joomla 1.0As the Virtuemart team has previously announced, VirtueMart will no longer support Joomla! 1.0.
VirtueMart 1.1.6 is the first release in the history of Virtuemart that is deployed for Joomla! 1.5 only.
A lot of bugs have been fixed, more than 30, take a look at the changelog below.
- Download complete or update package at http://virtuemart.net/downloads
- Check other packages at http://dev.virtuemart.net/redmine/projects/virtuemart/files
Virtuemart 1.1.6 changelog
- Bug #111: Old Price in PDF not correctly styled
- Bug #116: bug in checking stock
- Bug #119: Very long time open goods in category
- Bug #127: PayPal (old method) data array
- Bug #129: Some characters in attribute name cause issues
- Bug #130: "Return to product" link after sending information request form is wrong
- Bug #131: Product with negative amount in stock show "Add to cart" instead of "Notify me"
- Bug #132: Image creation error when thumb height or width is Zero or empty in configuration -> site (tab)
- Bug #134: When creating text or textarea field type in Manage User Fields, default value is 0
- Bug #135: Zone shipping module doesn’t have ‘The shipping rate has been updated’ message when ‘Apply‘
- Bug #136: ‘Apply’ button in shipping module form acts wrong
- Bug #137: Advanced Search according to Parameters can't find exact float values
- Bug #138: Admin Customer Reviews page should have no "New" button
- Bug #140: Download path issue on other domains
- Bug #143: Reflect checkout steps in the URL
- Bug #151: Check for child items
- Bug #152: EUVAT Check Address is changed
- Bug #154: Bug with some SEF router
- Bug #156: Virtuemart registration form country and state list tanslation
- Bug #157: Issue with apostrophe in backend user information
- Bug #158: PayPal API cart empty if shipping address and method are not enabled
- Bug #159: Discount missing from cart
- Bug #160: Breadcrumbs issue with links direct to category ID
- Bug #161: Update README and INSTALLATION
- Bug #162: Product names are not translated in browse page
- Bug #163: Remove ordering buttons for child products list.
- Bug #164: Bug in ps_montrada
- Bug #165: Coupon value is not changed according to currency
- Bug #166: Multiple tax rates issue with "no tax" products
- Bug #167: VM1.1.5: Orders equal to 0.00 but customers still get sent to PayPal
- Bug #168: EUVATID Shipping Tax
- Bug #176: Import / export menu items useless
- Bug #182: Bug in form registration fields validation
- Bug #183: Sort order is missing for newly created sub-categories
- Bug #184: Bug in get_price for child products
- Bug #185: Notify script not installed
- Bug #186: In Product Type - Parameter Unit value is not shown on frontpage.
- Bug #198: "Deprecated" warning in PHP 5.3 when trying to add additional images
- Feature #114: After Changing Order Status Goes Back to ALL Orders
- Feature #115: Error Process for Missing Required Ship To Fields Loses User Entered Data
- Feature #117: Illegal variable_files ... error after clicking Add to Cart when there are empty attributes
- Feature #128: State validation in registration form
- Feature #155: Account maintenance not redirected to https
- Task #178: Release of 1.1.6